July 11, 2010

Cheryl Home Made Spaghetti Bolognese

Bought this super-valued San Remo promotional set of Pasta Sauce and Thin Spaghetti @ RM 11.90 recently and skeptical honey was not convinced I will be cooking for him anytime soon...

But I proved him wrong! :P

Yesterday afternoon I dished out Cheryl Home Made Spaghetti Bolognese (pork) as our lunch..
It has been quite sometime since I cooked (dated back to my Ozie days) so a bit rusted d but here goes...

Ingredients
San Remo Tomato, Onion and Garlic Pasta Sauce

San Remo Thin Spaghetti


Minced Pork (marinated)


Start cooking!
1. Stir-fry the minced pork while boiling water beside for the spaghetti


2. Add in the spaghetti paste and continue to let it cook til simmer

3. Put in the spaghetti and let it continue to boil til soft


4. Seep up the spaghetti and top it with the bolognese sauce


Tada! Simply . looks . Delicious.


Verdict ? Honey loved it and he said it's tasty!


Eventhough I made huge portions .... We finished everything! wahahhahahahahah... proves how YUMMY it was :D


Mission : SUCCESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment