December 10, 2020

Kafka @ Edgecumbe

Thanks to my 2 dearies, I had the privilege to enjoy a wonderful belated birthday lunch with their company πŸ’•
 
We were quite happy with all of our selections, namely:-

 Iberico Pork Ribs RM 61,90
Barbecue glazed pork ribs slow cooked in the oven and then broiled to perfection. Served with sweet potato fries and corn.
 
 
This is one helluva pork rib, what more it is Iberico! It is cooked to perfection, charred on the surface while tender on the meat. Well done to the chef. It comes highly recommended from me and I will be coming back again no doubt. I love the sweet potato fries too, and I never fancied potato fries.
 
 
Crispy Deep Fried Breaded Mushrooms RM 17.90
These are yummy indeed, crispy crust and juicy mushroom flesh, perfectly complemented by their wasabi mayo.
  
 
Kafka's BLT RM 24.90
Crusty bread layered with smoked pork bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, topped with sunny side up and served with french fries
This BLT is a bliss to enjoy too, yummy bacon, sunny side with the crusty bread.
 
Dorene always kind enough to help us cut - everytime to perfection πŸ‘
 
Fettucine Carbonara with Seafood RM 28,90 
I'm never a big fan of Carbonara so, this is alright for me :)

 
Basque Burnt Cheese Cake and Carrot Cake
Thanks to my dearies for the birthday celebration! Namaste πŸ™

 
Laid back interior and ambience
 
 
 
 
Food menu


Drinks menu

1 comment: