December 7, 2020

Sugar Tang 糖书阁

Had a long overdue catch up with my dear friend last Sat. She loves the Latte at Sugar Tang so we decided to have our dinner here.

One of the friendly staff gave me a run-through of their menu which includes their CMCO promo menu. These are what we settled for the evening:-

 
 
My Uji Matcha Latte was a bliss. Never thought I'd enjoy green tea this much, and I ended up having a sleepless night since I am caffeine intolerant lol
  
 
Her Latte, of course. It looked pretty and I'm sure it tasted good too.
 
 We went for their Double Happiness promo of 2 Plain Tauhua for RM 11.90, and she only told me the Tauhua Pudding was better after I dug into my tauhua 😒
 
After contemplating for some time, I decided to go for the 'very spicy' Spicy Mala Chicken RM14.90, which I find not that spicy afterall. We both agreed this dish was pretty good. 
 
 
Her Gyoza. Not bad too
 
 
We also shared a dessert - Tiramisu. Of course it could not match to Bella Italia's famous Tiramisu, but good try.
 
 
Simple Interior and ambience
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Overall verdict? It was quite a pleasant meal, needless to say because I had a great company. I will definitely be back for more, hopefully with the same person :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment